Friday, November 12, 2010

3rd Anniversary

This past Wednesday was Kent's and my 3rd Anniversary. We really lived it up this year! Last year Braelynn was just this little-itty-bitty thing and we managed to grab a quick bite to eat at the food court with her.

This year we got a sitter and everything! We went to the Temple 1st and then headed to the Asian Noodle Kitchen for dinner. I had been there a few times in college and raved about it to Kent all the time...the food was good, but the ambiance was a total let down. They used to have a Jazz band, dim lights, candles, the whole bit. Not this time. Bummer.

BUT we realized that was the 1st time we'd gone out to eat alone since Braelynn was born. Unfortunately we also realized that it was our 1st actual real date since she was born. We've gotten sitters before, but for lame stuff, not romantic stuff. We will definitely be doing this again!

I'm also excited, because Kent got me a bread knife. I know it sounds cheesy, but I've been wanting one for so long. I don't know how we didn't register for one, or how I let myself go 3 years without one, but we have one now! Woo hoo!

Kent likes that I'm practical, I like that he gets me exactly what I want :) I guess we'll "stick-it-out" another year! Haha!

1 comment:

CeeJ said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)
I'm so glad you two got together!!