Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hawaii baby! (Well, sort of)...












Went to a Hawaiin festival.


don't know what to talk about - Carly put me in charge and I have no idea what she wants me to say....

So, I'm just going to upload some pictures and videos for memory's sake.

You can see from the videos that my wife and baby girl are loony-tunes...

As evidenced by the background logo created by the cartoon artist responsible for the Bugs Bunny - (we went to an art museum to see his exhibits - I think the girls liked the cartoons more than the art work though...

Braelynn eating her socks - nothing is off limits for her - we're thinking of putting her in the newest Life cereal commercial - she'll eat anything.








2 comments:

Natalie said...

wow! look at her move! and what beautiful baby blues she's got! cute cute cute!

Lanae said...

She's such a cute baby girl! Looks like you guys are having so much fun with her; love it!