Sunday, July 24, 2011

Here Comes Trouble!

I am so super excited to the point that I am about to bust!

There is a special lady in my life...we'll call her "Jeanette." She is my sunshine! Not only does she make me happy when skies are gray, so lets me whine and complain about 'em too! She is perfect in every way, except for the fact that she's been living on the other side of the country for far too long.


Well, guess who's baaack?!

For those of you who know us, you know how wonderfully bad this is! Never in my life have I known someone who can get me in as much innocent trouble as this girl.


You may not see me for awhile.

Kent and Bryan should probably find some hobbies. We've got alotta catching up to do ;) CODE- shopping, hair, nails, laughing, shopping, a smidge of gossip (just to keep it interesting), putting things into our language so they make sense, eating in our favorite "I'm so hungry, this is going to be disgusting to watch, but I know you won't say anything" form, and maybe some more shopping...we gotta find some new outfits that are "a good kinda tight!"


But don't worry, guess who's joining us in September?


Then we'll really be painting the town red!

1 comment:

Lanae said...

How fun! I remember when I found out Tiffany was moving out the UT - we grew up together and she was always my best friend, so I was on cloud nine (wait - I still am!) it's so fun to have your best bud live so close.
So happy for you!