Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh no...

Well, here I am. I have definitely become one of THOSE wives...I am now spening my evenings updating and playing around with my blog. It has been quite entertaining though. I have gotten to get a little creative and I have enjoyed looking at family and friends' postings as well.

Kent and I are really excited to start recording our lives and staying in better touch with everyone.

We have been busy here in the Burton household. Kent has his Broker classes just about everyday from 9-6. While he's there, I'm here doing my least favorite activity, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. I have just about driven the company into the ground and I suspect he'll fire me any day now. My plan is working just as I expected- ha ha ha! We do hope to have the Eleava brokerage up and running here in a few weeks though.

This has also been a monumental week as www.bapeclothing.net and www.starmarkelectronics.com are up and running. Finally! There has been a lot of blood and tears shed over the past few months, so it is nice to see the sales coming in :)

Kent and I are looking forward to going home this weekend to spend some time with my parents and my brother Eddie, who will be deploying AGAIN to Iraq in the next few weeks.

Well, I think I have spent enough time on here today and should be getting back to my wifely duties...tomorrow is grocery shopping day after all!

No comments: