Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busted up

I cannot believe we are already at the end of October! We certainly had our fun yesterday and are paying for it today.

Kent got back in the ring for the 1st time in 8 years yesterday morning. I wasn't planning on going until Kent mentioned that he may get creamed...I couldn't resist watching that! However, he actually did a really good job. I'm still impressed :) Things have been moving a little slower since then as just about every bone in his body hurts today. He plans on going back next week for some more.

We also got to see a lot of old friends last night. Our Bishopric from the last single's ward we were in had a reunion. It was good catching up with everyone. Kent had a nice ego-boost as a lovely young lady tried to snatch him up...but he is all mine!

I'm just about all set for our ward's chili cook off on Tuesday. I was trash talking all the ladies this morning, but soon found that I should actually be more concerned about their husbands. Today for dinner we are trying out a Black Bean and Pumpkin chili, but I think I'm going to stick with my last winner. More details to come on that...AFTER the competition :)

This week will also be our photo shoot to get all geared up for our PR launch. Kent and I had so much fun getting our engagement photos taken, so I think we'll really enjoy this just the same.

Well, I think that covers it. We'll keep you all posted!

No comments: