Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This and that

I just realized that I didn't update anything over the weekend! Oops :)

I've been SO busy the past 2 weeks, that I honestly cannot remember anything from last week...

Oh! Kent turned 32 on New Year's Eve. Happy Birthday Honey. The weather was just beautiful outside, so we went up to Scottsdale to play Disc Golf. Kent got 2 new discs for Christmas from his brother Chad, and played the best game of his life.

Afterward, I took him to dinner at this place called Uncle Bear's. We were a little skeptical at first, but it was quite delicious. It was a cute little place too.

This was the 3rd New Year's holiday that I have spent with Kent, and I have YET to get a New Year's kiss! The first year I wanted to punch him the face, the 2nd year we were both sick, and this year we only made it to 11. Maybe next year...

Saturday I went to Tucson for my bethel's semi-annual installation of officers. I enjoyed going and getting together with some of my friends, and I also got to get together with a good friend, Ashlee, from High School. Her dad had done my dad's funeral and I hadn't seen her since. We went to dinner at a place called North and walked around La Encantada mall. We are funny, as we'll go months without talking and then talk for a few weeks and then nothing...she is such a sweetheart though and I'm glad that we keep in touch.

I also got to see my mom and Ken. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving AND I had to share them. My mom made me lunch and we just visited for a couple of hours. It's nice to go home and just be a daughter every once in a while.

This week I've been really busy trying to fill some vacancies and have met quite a few characters along the way. Kent has been gearing up to get started with a Business Brokerage. He's pretty excited about it.

Well, I think that's been about it. We'll touch base later :)

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Happy Birthday Kent! You did get brought up in the conversation that night - sorry we didn't call!