Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

So Braelynn isn't officially 1 until Tuesday, but hey, we can celebrate for a few days right?

Saturday we had her 1st birthday party. It was a lot of fun with family, yummy food, and of course the cake!

My parents came up and brought Chloe, and we had some long-time family friends come as well (Joan, and Debbie Martin), as well as Kent's business partner, John. Quite a few people couldn't make it, but I think I preferred the smaller crowd.



Braelynn got so many books, some bath toys, her very own cell phone (now she can stop calling people from my phone!), some clothes, and some more great toys. This girl is certainly taken care of!


I just cannot believe she is 1. She is such a fantabulous little girl and we couldn't imagine our lives without her. She brings a smile to everyone in a room. She knows what she wants and doesn't let anyone or anything distract her. She thinks she is 17 and in such a hurry to grow up.

She is just about walking and LOVES to climb up and down the furniture. She has ripped the locks off the cabinets, and will eat an entire turkey sandwich in 1 bite.

Social butterfly is an understatement for her and she makes friends everywhere she goes. She does seem to be happiest at home though. She loves playing and rough housing with her daddy and having a good story at night. She puts herself to sleep and will wave "bye" to you until you leave her crib and shut her door.

We couldn't ask for a more perfect little girl and my mom jokes that "Satan's Spawn" is on his way because it wouldn't be fair to have 2 in a row just like her!

I still haven't gone to the doctor yet, so am not too sure when I am due. I have been feeling super sick with this one and really haven't been in the mood to go to the doctor's office just to be told, "yes, you are pregnant." Maybe this week...

Well, I hope my little girl had such a happy birthday! We love you soooo much Braelynn!

1 comment:

Lanae said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your pretty little girl. Wish we were a little closer so we could celebrate with you guys! Give her big hugs and kisses from all of us!