Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 Down, and an Infinity to Go!

Our 2nd Anniversary certainly snuck up on us this year. The 1st year we went on a cruise, last year we went to San Diego, and this year...uh- well- the 3 of us grabbed some Chinese food at the food court and hung out at Barnes and Noble. Very romantic!

I just love being with Kent though. He is my best friend and my most favorite person to hang out with. He may think he falls behind a few others, but he is truly in 1st place!

When thinking back on this year of marriage, it seems that the majority of my memories are gobbled up by ELEAVA and the pregnancy, but so be it! Last year at this time we had big plans and this year we are looking to the future with a blank stare. It is amazing how life can get flipped upside down in an instant. I wouldn't change a thing though!

I love you Kent and I can't wait to see where we are next year, cause I have NO idea!!!

1 comment:

Lanae said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! I know what you mean; we had a few good years in there (just the two of us) and we could pick up and go - and we did! But I wouldn't trade these years in for anything! And I also realize the years are going by so fast so we just have to enjoy every little moment. These kids are growing up so fast.
Happy 2-year and good luck with everything.
Love you guys,
Lanae