Friday, December 31, 2010

28 Big Ones





This year I turned what I thought would be the dreaded 28. It was just getting a little too close to 30 for comfort. Surprisingly though, it feels pretty good. I'm NOT 30 yet...I'm still in my 20s! I'm married, pregnant with kiddo #2, live in my own house, own my own car, sold my magazine...not too bad for 28 eh? AND I have no problem bragging about myself, showing that I can still pull of tacky :)


Kent and Braelynn made me breakfast in bed and then that night we went to Texas Road House for dinner. Even though I did 5 loads of laundry, packed, made mashed potatos and yams in between; it was still a great day!
The next day we went to Tucson and I got to celebrate my birthday all over again...this time turning 78 ;) (Thanks for the birthday candles mom!)








No comments: