Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Survey Says???

Well tomorrow is the big day- we get to find out what we're having! Pregnancy is starting to feel a little more real now that I can feel the little bambino moving around, but hopefully once I know what we're having I can do a little planning and accept the fact that we're having another one.

Thanks to work related issues, I can't sleep. I thought NOW would be a good time to try out some of those old wives-tales to see if the "black magic" can prove anything before science (the ultrasound).

So, here are the results:

Chinese Gender Chart- Boy
Online Gender Quiz- Girl
Heart Rate- Girl
Wedding Ring- Boy
Drano- Um, too scary!

So, it looks like until I'm ready to pee into a cup of Drano and watch the chemical reaction...we're just gonna have to sit tight until Thursday afternoon.

I've become a strong supporter of the food craving test; however anything salty, sweet, sour, or even bland was enough to trigger my gag reflex this time around.

According to 1 article, a mother's gut-instinct is right about 70% of the time. I'm "feeling" boy.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

I can't wait to find out! Please call or text us - I'm thinking... boy :-)

Natalie said...

I've never heard of the drano one! Can't wait to find out!